In this article, we will describe the best muscle gain diet, along with complete nutritional information and benefits that will help in your muscle gain goals. Our muscle gain diet starts with a healthy breakfast:
Here’s a breakfast recipe that can help you gain muscle:
(Breakfast) Scrambled Eggs with Avocado Toast
- 2 large eggs
- 1 slice of whole wheat bread
- 1/2 of a ripe avocado
- 1 tsp of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Toast the slice of bread and set aside.
2. Break eggs in a bowl and blend them.
3. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and melt the butter.
4. Pour the eggs into the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until they are scrambled and cooked to your liking.
5. Mash the avocado with a fork in a separate bowl.
6. Spread the mashed avocado over the toast.
7. Top the toast with the scrambled eggs.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe provides approximately 400-450 calories, 20-25g of protein, 30-35g of carbohydrates, and 20-25g of healthy fats.
This breakfast recipe is a good source of healthy fats and protein, which are essential for gaining weight and building muscle. The eggs provide high-quality protein, while the avocado and whole wheat toast provide healthy fats and carbohydrates for sustained energy throughout the day. Additionally, the fiber in the whole wheat bread and avocado can help regulate digestion and promote satiety.
Here’s a lunch meal plan for muscle gain diet:
- 1 cup of brown rice
- 4 oz of grilled chicken breast
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup of black beans
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup of chopped bell pepper
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Follow the instructions given on the package to cook brown rice.
2. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and grill until cooked through.
3. While the chicken is cooking, prepare the avocado by slicing it in half, removing the pit, and slicing the flesh.
4. Heat the black beans in a small saucepan over medium heat.
5. In a large bowl, mix the cooked brown rice, grilled chicken, black beans, chopped red onion, and chopped bell pepper.
6. Drizzle olive oil over the top and mix well.
7. Add sliced avocado on top and serve.
This lunch meal contains approximately 600-700 calories, 40-50g of protein, 50-60g of carbohydrates, and 20-25g of fat, depending on the portion sizes used.
This meal is high in protein, which is important for building and repairing muscle tissue, as well as healthy fats from the avocado and olive oil. The brown rice and black beans provide complex carbohydrates for sustained energy and fiber for digestive health. Additionally, the vegetables in this meal provide important vitamins and minerals for overall health and wellness.
Here’s a muscle gain diet plan for dinner:
- 6 oz. grilled chicken breast
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup steamed broccoli
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Apply salt and pepper on chicken breast for a better taste.
3. Grill chicken breast for 6-7 minutes per side or until fully cooked.
4. In a separate pot, cook 1 cup of quinoa according to package instructions.
5. Steam 1 cup of broccoli for 5-7 minutes until tender.
6. Drizzle 1 tbsp. of olive oil over the cooked quinoa and mix well.
7. Serve the grilled chicken breast with the cooked quinoa and steamed broccoli on the side.
This meal contains approximately 500-600 calories, 30-40g of protein, 50-60g of carbohydrates, and 15-20g of healthy fats.
This meal is a well-balanced combination of protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats, which are essential macronutrients for muscle gain diet. The grilled chicken breast is an excellent source of lean protein, which helps to build and repair muscle tissue. Quinoa is a complex carbohydrate that provides sustained energy, and broccoli is rich in fiber and vitamins that help to support overall health. The addition of olive oil provides healthy fats, which are important for hormone regulation and brain function. Overall, this meal is a nutritious and satisfying option for those looking to gain weight and muscle mass.
Some snacks to add between meals in your muscle gain diet as per your choice:
Banana, almond butter, honey
Slice the banana and spread almond butter on each slice. Drizzle with honey.
Calories: 250, Protein: 5g, Carbohydrates: 36g, Fat: 11g
This snack provides a good balance of carbohydrates, protein, and healthy fats. Bananas are a great source of potassium, which can help prevent muscle cramps, while almond butter is high in protein and healthy fats that can aid in muscle gain and weight gain.
Greek yogurt, mixed berries, granola
Mix Greek yogurt and mixed berries together in a bowl. Top with granola.
Calories: 300, Protein: 20g, Carbohydrates: 40g, Fat: 7g
Greek yogurt is a great source of protein and can help increase muscle mass. Berries are high in antioxidants and can help reduce inflammation, while granola provides a good source of fiber and carbohydrates for sustained energy.
Whole grain crackers, hummus, carrots
Spread hummus on whole grain crackers and serve with carrot sticks.
Calories: 250, Protein: 8g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Fat: 10g
This snack provides a good balance of protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats. Hummus is high in protein and healthy fats, while whole grain crackers and carrots provide a good source of fiber and carbohydrates.
Avocado, whole grain bread, smoked salmon
Toast whole grain bread and spread avocado on each slice. Top with smoked salmon.
Calories: 400, Protein: 20g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Fat: 20g
This snack provides a good balance of protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats. Avocado is high in healthy fats and fiber, while smoked salmon is a good source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
Cottage cheese, pineapple, walnuts
Mix cottage cheese and diced pineapple together in a bowl. Top with chopped walnuts.
Calories: 300, Protein: 20g, Carbohydrates: 20g, Fat: 15g
Cottage cheese is high in protein and can help increase muscle mass. Pineapple is a good source of vitamin C, which can aid in muscle recovery, while walnuts provide a good source of healthy fats and fiber.
Here’s a dessert recipe that can be incorporated into a muscle gain diet plan:
Recipe: Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 cup of milk (or plant-based milk)
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Peel the bananas and chop them into small pieces.
- Put the chopped bananas, peanut butter, milk, and honey (if using) into a blender.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- If you prefer a colder smoothie, add some ice cubes and blend again.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
This smoothie provides approximately 400 calories, 15g of protein, 50g of carbohydrates, and 17g of fat.
This smoothie is a delicious and easy way to add extra calories and nutrients to your diet. Bananas are a great source of carbohydrates, potassium, and vitamin C, while peanut butter provides healthy fats and protein. Milk adds extra protein and calcium, making this smoothie a well-rounded option for muscle gain diet. Honey is optional but can add extra sweetness and energy to the smoothie.